Unlike many other top age groupers I started out with zero swim, bike, or run background. I have proved that with hard work, consistency, and dreaming big, you can achieve your most ambitious goals. There’s no secrets or shortcuts to success, but I can help build the pathway to accomplishing your biggest feats. Being a coached athlete since I began triathlon I’ve gone from an average middle-of-the-packer to an Ironman age group champion and Kona qualifier. Whether you want to podium, qualify for Hawaii, set a personal best, or simply “get faster”, I can help! I’ve started coaching a limited number of athletes. I’m especially enjoying passing my knowledge and passion towards the sport to others.
– Ironman age group champion (Ironman Canada 2014)
– 2 x Kona qualifier
– 2 x Boston Marathon participant (2:52 PR)
– Tribe Multisport Elite Team (2015)
– One Multisport Elite Team (2013, 2014, 2016)
– 3 x USAT All-American (2013 – 2015)
– 2 x Ironman All World Gold Athlete (Top 1%) (2013, 2014)
– Coached by Kurt Perham (PBM Coaching)… he’s legit!
– Fomerly coached by Nick Goodman (Durapulse Performance Company), one of the top coaches in the valley, for several years
– #1 Linsey Corbin Fan
Click here for more info!